Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today I Wear Your Soul On My Little Ear. Its Red. Like a Zit.

Oh Boy.

I am smitten.
The smell of Earl Grey, also known as The Lady-Man Tea, makes me haps.
The Proma pipe is closer to where I would like Chip to be.
I love my new hair, but not after helmet head.
I love my foam bed.
I love waking to Linda looking out the window.
I just browsed the Gage classes and I am P.U.M.P.E.D.


SIGH


I love emails from Janny. Its like getting slapped and thrown into a trunk then taken to a place similar to this.


I feel like both our brains function at the same speed.
Warp speed, that is.
However she is more verbal about it where my brain sometimes implodes or fizzles a bit and I have to cool off.

I miss her. The memory of Janny getting in troubs due to this:


makes me so very very happy and makes me miss her moar and moar.

Janny is a better painter and better story teller, better hair curler, better hostess.
But that doesnt make me want to kill her. With hugs.
Or does it.
All I know is that it rubs the lotion on its skin.
And thats why I love Janny, to death.


Can I get an amen?



"LET'S GET JALEPENO POPPERS IN A RED BASKET ON OUR ARMPITS! then we can add
grease to it so it makes a big zit and pop it on camera and become internet
celebrities. JIMMY KIMMEL WOULD TOTALLY HAVE US ON. "and tonight, we have a
special treat. you surely have heard of the e-lebrities, jenny and jihee,
who got matching tattoos of jalepeno poppers in their armpits, just to do
this trick. roll clip." ;)"


That's called real love.



Next?
KAG, my crystal blue persuasion.
JB, my purple pash.





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs