Friday, June 26, 2009

Ketchup and Jeff Goldblum

Yesterday Farrah Fawcet died.
Bew Hew.
Also, Michael Jackson.
You know. Sorry you're dead Michael but I am sick of your death already.
Assholes who only listen to you at parties were singing your songs all up and down the street last night.
Im happy youre comfortable with your own voice.
Im happy you know all the words to my personal favorite Don't Stop Til You Get Enough.
But stop it.
Just stop.
Michael stopped because he got enough.
Did anyone hear the BBC World News when they interviewed an American in London?

I think it went something like this...(start sharpening those knives!)

"LIKE. I AM LIKE SO SAD! I AM LIKE THE CRAZY AMERICAN GIRL IN THE OFFICE WHO ONLY LISTENS TO MICHAEL JACKSON SONGS AND LIKE MICHAEL WAS LIKE A MAJOR PART OF MY LIFE I MEAN LIKE I WORE HIS T-SHIRTS IN HIGH SCHOOL AND LISTENED TO HIS MUSIC LIKE ALL THE TIME! I WAS LIKE HIS BIGGEST FAN! AND NOW I LIKE CANT LIKE EVEN TALK BECAUSE IM LIKE SOOOOOOOO SAD!"

Die, small brain, die!
And bravo BBC World News for snagging a dumb one for your boring news show.

But really, the death I was most silenced by was Jeff Goldblum.
Unfortunately, I heard it through my friend.
But then later, after discovering that Kurt was also a serious (but not serious enough because he's never seen Earth Girls Are Easy or Annie Hall or Thank God It's Friday or Independence Day or even The Fly, SHOCKED!), I soon discovered that it was a hoax.
And an excellent one at that.




And really?
I have always been so behind in the Movie Department.
Its just that if I come across something so exciting Ill watch the shit out of it.

I am tempted to restart my Netflix and am aware that all 490 movies in my queue are still there. However, I should probably work on getting a computer at home first.
I live in the Dark Age. Literally.

But really, I am excited for these.
And because Dave Eggers is my most favorite living writer.
5-Alive!







I have averaged out 4-5 hours of sleep a night and have come to love nap time.
Im here nor there but always with you.










7 comments:

  1. I love a good nap because if its really good you get "nap taste" in your mouth which causes you to smack your mouth when you wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was shocked then relieved by your goldblum opus, also that picture before looks like a zero-g basketball court

    ReplyDelete
  3. phil. you have a way with words.

    and ian. that court can happen. if you dream hard enough. you tiny delicate flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) YOU have never seen The Tall Guy.
    2) I would like to point out the misuse of an apostrophe in that Global Associated News report.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DANGIT KURT THATS A COMMA NOT A GODDAMMED APOSTROPHE! ps. everyone needs to love the shit out of his new shoes. JAMAICA JAMAICA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "New Zealand, in recent years has grown in populariaty as a backdrop for Hollywood producers because of it's scenic and rugged landscape."
    You're right, there are like... 8 billion grammatical errors with that sentence.

    also ALSO, it turns out my shoes are indeed:
    http://www.enchantedlearning.com/northamerica/jamaica/flag/Flagbig.GIF
    JAMAICA!
    not
    http://www.enchantedlearning.com/southamerica/brazil/flag/Flagbig.GIF
    BRAZIL!

    (I don't think Blogger will let me make a fancy comment so figure out how those images work by yourself and you win a cookie)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what's the one where he's a psychic? that's a really good one

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs