Wednesday, March 25, 2009

And I Get The Ones I Love The Most Almost Fired.

JB and KG.
It could have been you.

At my new job I am one of the main health and safety people.
This means I will soon be CPR and Defibulator trained.
LUCKY YOU.

And with this job I get to hunt out harmful chemicals in the office.
And of course, edit the "Emergency Plan."


And I did.
And I found it the most fun.


*Jenny walks to front desk. Receptionist Diane is there, scowling.*
Jenny:
---Hi, Diane. You didn't, by chance, get a...weird...fax...did you? My
friend said she sent me a joke. Sorry. I told her not to.
Diane: *scowling, mouth opens, eyes squint*
---You mean this one?
Jenny: *looking at fax in her hands rife with checkmarks, sees word "Jihee
Kam"*
---Um...yes. I think so. Yes.
Diane:.. *glowering, furrowed brow*
---You know, I was about to go to PATRICIA with that.
(Patricia is HR.)
Jenny:
---Oh, why? What does it say. She said it was a joke.
Diane: *eyebrows jumping, fuming, quiver in voice....she's VERY hyperbolic,
had a stroke at age 54 due to stress*
---'What does it say'? READ IT. If it's a joke, it's certainly not funny.
You don't joke about that.
Jenny: *looks down, sees words"bomb" and "animal" *
---Oh...I'm so sorry, Diane. She didn't mean to send it up here. It was...I
told her no more. So, yeah. Bad joke. Sorry! Thanks for not telling.
Diane:.. *disapproving mother look, wrinkled lip on top shows teeth*
---Not funny. Jenny, I...no. No.
Jenny: *walking away, head looking back, smiling apologetically*
---I know, I know. Okay. We'll be in Conference Room F if anyone needs us.
Thanks, Diane. Sorry!,
Ashley (Jenny's assistant): *leaning into paper, smiling maniacally"
---Oh my god, bomb threat! Boyfriend! Yes.
*Jenny and Ashley laugh hysterically in Conference Room F. I love you,
Jihee. You almost got me fired.*





It's true!







1 comment:

  1. HaHaHa!!! Dude you fucking crack me up!!!! All of me! Every 100 undernourished, emaciated, size zero pounds of me.
    Wooties!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs