Monday, June 8, 2009

Weirdness Ensues And I Like It

Oh boy I had a productive weekend.
And I think because so, I must have taken my Sunday night very seriously.
With all the cleaning and organizing, cooking and Otto fashioning, I cured that weekend end as if it were my last.
And I really must have as I had a dream I was pregnant.
First off, obviously not.
Secondly, yes I would dress my kids up as Vampires, Ghosts and tiny Giant (this costume would consist of tiny people of Lilliput repelling off my future child in the style of Gulliver's Travels for the first 5 years of school.
Thirdly,

"Pregnant

To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal."

Its true.
I have so many projects right now and now is the time the time is now!
I am feeling this bolt of energy like i want to hi-five the shit out of everyone in a 50 mile radius! As in the longest running hi-five! Except I hate running! But if it were sprinting it would be a different story! Exclamation marks infinite!


PS. WE ARE BOTH WATCHING THE SAME VIDEO RIGHT NOW!!!! god dammit its all so very emotional.

Otto's motor is clean and the only thing that looks gnarls is the crank.
But upon thinking about it for about oh 3 seconds I decided to, as they say, throw a kit on it it being Otto.

Before


After


And because I am so impatient I am cashing out my Simple IRA from an old job that I never rollovered. Dont get mad about it just be supportive.

I have a nice list of things to buy for Otto (thanks Ian aka Dr. Doom).




Lastly, bless your heart for being so patient!!!!
A'hem.

The Moolay



And as always, Linda looks on.



Linda's nothing like Hank.
He was mildly schizo but its only because he was in the war.









2 comments:

  1. You can do a better job than that. Clean your engine. For real. Clean it nice and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man phil! that thing was sealed in all its barnacle glory its shocking you can even see the surface. C+ ?

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs