Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Once There Were Mountains On Mountains And Once There Were Sunbirds To Soar With And Once I Could Never Be Down

Ive got some things on my mind.

1. Otto
(not Otto but could be his brother)


After some time Ive grown impatient.
Otto is only 10% done and I worry.
Parts are still out of stock.
And I wait and wait.
But there is no hunting because no one else has what he needs.
I wait with you Otto.
I wont leave your side ever!

2. Honest enough to love the shit out of this video, a video comparable to the style of this fine classic.
And pout for not having the tools to make things as lovely and frightening and lovely.

3. Getting back to work in the style of ghosts.


4. Reflections


5. Muscle toning


6.


7. Becoming better at everything


8. Mariah


9. Power


10. Being responsible


11. Organizing breakfast dates


12. Waiting for the fear to subside


13. Feeling nurturing


14. Reading time


15. Missing being friends with my sister "Ron"


16. Rachel Dratch as Harry Potter


17. Interested in the organized parts of town


18. Dress up nights


19. Learning new tricks


20. Adventures


21. New life



* * *


And in news from the "Holy Shit" arena.

Adrian Belew! You are F.I.L.T.H.Y.

And lets all sigh at Simon Gallup, the reason why all boys should wear white pants.








1 comment:

My Fangs