Monday, June 15, 2009

The Slow End of Stupid

Sometimes I feel like Im the Nanny in "Muppet Babies" but the "babies" I work with arent adventurous, curious, nor brightly colored.

Today I would like to make a sign on my desk that says:



I mean. I like being the listener.
I also like to be the sharer.

But really, I am just very tired and sleepy.
The dark corners of area under my desk could be an ideal space for me to nap it out but really, I would rather sleep in my foam bed and/or "fed" with my foam pillow and/or "fillow."


And I would so like to just go on a nice moped ride and/or "mide" and then stop at a nice piece of grass and lay down and feel the earth rotate slowly on its axis.
Maybe I will nap a little bit. Then I will want something cold and crisp to drink with maybe a soft serve with fruit on top.


Fact: I can feel the earth rotate slowly on its axis.

Fact: Charles and Ray are out of this world.









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs