Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh Boogers.

I think I had thee best weekend yet.
Not only did I beat Travis like ∞ times at the Dr. Mario
I heard the most awesome quote, from Brendan.
"Just go in there and find a full on stick."

A full on stick.
A full on stick.
A full on stick.

Then while at some snobby beer bar in Fag Mountain, my favorite brother spotted Chip and pulled me out from under my chair, kinda.
He came all the way from a land called San Francisco.



I saw my first snail in Seattle.
I picked snail up and it started to squirm around and its antenae popped in and out it was so great. Oh Science!


I also met my first chicken, Butter.
I also met Feetface but she was slow and stupid and did not know what was happening most of the time.


At Butter's house I had the best dinner of kale and bacon, salmon, crispy soft potatoes, beets, the best salad ever with chive and mustard flowers, and sake.



Lets see what else what else, oh yes.
The most important news.
I cleaned out Chip's carburetor AND took off the air filter and now he's riding like supa dupa fast. Kinda. Oh Boogers.




Also, Butter's house made me want to move in 11 months so I can grow lots of things.
I will nervously and anxiously wait for that moment.






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs