Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blue Blue Electric Blue That's the Color of My Room...And My Most Fave Pal, Chip!

Today I am wearing a dress in my most favorite color, a watered down viridian and/or somewhat mermaid blue.
Hie Rosanna!
But really.
There are no scales or fins or jewels or starfish or barnacles or shackles or harpoons or nets or a desperate fisherman hanging on to my mertail.
Its just a dress, a dress my mother once said was made for a child.
Wrong, mother.
Its made for this child.

(Thats a Lady)
She calls the shots.
She's the shot caller.
Hello Hello I'm calling the shots here HELLO!?

But seriously folks.
Its the color of the walls at the National Portrait Gallery in London.


Oh hai fellas.



This weekend I will touch the Pacific Ocean for the first time.
I have really only been near one major body of water and that would be Lake Michigan.
Here is proof. Here I am at my small child stage, walking along what is known as the Lake Michigan.

I wonder what I was thinking. Probably thinking stuff like

"Man! Far Side is AWESOME! How does he come up with such awesome stuff. I need more stuff. All I have is this dumb shirt dress and my underwear shows oh yeah maybe I should look into getting something more svelt or whatever all I know is that I am way into stomping and double bass pedals are scary fun."



Its going to be filled with strange discoveries.


Its going to be magical and frighteningly fun.


Its going to be explosive.


It might be emotional.


Its going to be tasty.


But most of all, its going to be unforgetable for sure.



AHHHH LIFE.







2 comments:

My Fangs