Friday, June 19, 2009

Sometimes, Sometimes I Cant Stop The Awesome

I fixed my taillight dammit.
I fixed it real good.
I fixed that little shitkicker and said "I am going to fix you and you will like it you little shit."
And came out looking like "Pig-Pen."


Hands and elbows greased to the maxi pad, I got in there.
With no rear tire to stand in the way.
And I checked out my spliced wires.
Shredded in the most heinous way.
Hai spliced wires whats the deal?!
I will split you and put you in a thing at both ends and squish the thing so you cant ever get away.
Thats right.
Thats right I did that.
And I put the thing to the thing and I won.
I won.


Hush now hush.







And not so funny news.
I rode my centaurian slave home during lunch.
Thats about 3 miles down 4th.
I hadnt ridden a bicycle in what could be a year.
And now.
Now I just want to voms all over the place.

Im sorry.
Just accept it.

And accept this as its where I am napping right now.









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs