Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Am Sort Of Broken In My Brain

Well, I am.
Usually.
Its as if I have been shaken by my ankles too many times.
To be fair, Brendan Bllarrans and quite possibly his hot wife Arianna are probs feeling broken brained (as the title was B.Barrans first words to me today) from all the fun we had at the Rickshaw.
Let us all appreciate a strong pee stream.

Thanks for the photo BB.


Moving on.
My most excellent co-worker Linnea (she's really my most favorite person in SODO 5 days a week) gave me a bike. She's too tall for it.
It's a Schwinn Moab with Shimano brakes and unrecognizable tires.
But with a little tune up and a rub down and a little paint job it'll be my Centaurian slave in no time.
And perfect to get back into shape and right to work without crashing down 2nd.
I will miss it.
But Chip could use this time to catch up on the things he likes.
Such as:

-Horses


-The Ladies (I let him stare. I dont mind. I mean just as long as he comes home to me. I mean, after all. Chip is Italian.)


-Free Jazz and The Black Turtlenecks Associated With Free Jazz


-Dying Stars and Other Cosmic Mysteries


-Dreams of Walking


-Scott Walker


-Chip's Friends




Does my newly aquired bicycle (first in Seattle) make me as excited as this?


Kinda!







4 comments:

  1. By the way that is Brendan's wrist in the picture, not his junk. Just to clear up any mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A DOI!!!!!!!!!!!! and arianna i would never expose your husbands wenis without your consent. but i would if someone gave me $5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I wasn't so far behind on my Flickr account, you would see at least three (3) pictures of my urine stream, simply because I like to take pictures of weird urinals and bathrooms, and, well, you know... you'd might as well put a urine stream in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just picked up a complete motobecane motor upon which to build your most righteous empire. also something else which is a secret.

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs