Monday, October 26, 2009

Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy

100th post!

Who knew Id last this long?
My dear KAG once said "Ugh dont like be like one of those people who like blog for like a second and like dump it" or something like that.
She's my guru. As I am your guru. A guru needs a guru. And she's mine.
ALL MINE.

So I accomplished a few things this weekend.
A lot more than I thought.
Firstly I was able to finally catch up on a weeks worth of sleep until I was rudely awakened by my brain.
"Jihee. What is wrong with you. Youre stewing and staring. You have things to do. People are looking for you. Dont ignore me. You cant ignore me I am your brain. Become one with me Jia. Life awaits. Im opening the pod doors, Jia. Dont fuck up."



Thats what my brain looks like.
She's kind of in charge. And she's also kind of scary at times.
And this is what the rest of me felt like when she woke me. Well, kinda.



ANYHOODLES.
WHERE WAS I....



AH so...

Chip is getting closer to coming back to life.
Travis helped me figure out exactly where Chip was falling apart. As you can see here, and here:

CRACKS.

NO CRACKS.


The cracks in the fan of the flywheel were making it SRSLY F-ing hard to move the crank and well, RUN. A DOI!
Luckily, Sath had a spare and I was off my merry way. (Sath is also the best GM ever. No thats not a general manager. THATS GAME MASTER).
So I cleaned as much as I could and examined it and tried to envision things working, the most wonderful contraption that it is.
I wouldnt have been able to do it without Travis and his "soft, supple yet strong hands." The self professed "Smartest In The Fleet" wins my trust but dont tell him that dont you dare! I like to keep him guessing. Also, dont tell him that he makes me feel electric, STILL. And that we kissed for the first time 4 months ago today. But you can remind how I hated him when I first met him because he made fun of Chip.
Messing with Chip is like messing with my emotions.

Moving on, this is why Travis thinks Chip is so dang slow.



Im kind of the caboose in the Fleet.
Well, when Kam Guild is off the clock.
And when Karb Dust is not going up a hill.



Yet even still, I keep up and really, thats all that matters, right?
NO. My hatred for most slow moving things and how my own slow moving moped makes me want to go on a murdering spree. But I keep that shit on lockdown. Because Im scared of jail.

Chip will be graced with a new kit soon.

In other news...

Linda came back and she is now a Kabbalist.



Dont even ask or whatever.
Im just glad she's back.
We've been catching up like craze.

What else can I tell you...
OH YEAH.
My most fave gallery is the Ambach & Rice in Ballard.
The shows have been consecutively top notch and my gaaaaad.
If you missed this one then you missed it all.
So dont be a dummy.



And what else.



Im rethinking my halloween costume.
Im not as hyped anymore and I dont know what to do!

And fall is here.




I go home soon.
I hope it snows.
I cant wait to thrift at my most fave sto.
And real real time with KAG.
Real dirty time with Janny.

E.X.C.I.T.E.







2 comments:

My Fangs