Monday, October 12, 2009

Fear Not, The Fall Cometh

In Chicago, Fall/Autumn aka "Fautumn" or "Autall" used to be my most fave season mainly because the Summers usually choked your/my/our lungs of all its goodness. That goodness would be air.
My lungs would be filled with many things and the crisp cool air usually somehow flushed out these things. You see. Chicagross summer air was usually heavily perfumed with garbage, ammonia, regret and exhaust fumes.

Also, everything melted into each other and made many people very very very irritable.



And confused.



Basically. People lost their shit.






The Fautumn in Seattle so far has been SRSLY cold.
I know. I should be used to this. Piece of cake Id say but holy boogee balls.
I cant take it. Nao, I experience a yarfing sensation when I am too cold.
I am embarrassed of this feeling and hope I refrain from yarfing all over the place.

One nice thing Ive noticed as the seasons have changed is this.
Starlings moving around more. Or at least I think they are.
Unfortunately, my surprise was faster than my camera.
But bee lee dat.
There were shit tons of brrrrrrds.



But not like this.



or like this.



or like this.



or like this.



well maybe like this.





or something like that.



In more recent news, every 9 thousand years, something good happens.
Im just lucky that it happened now than 3 thousand more years later.





And lets love the shit out of something from Mexico.



Oh Mexico I want you feel your sun.




Also, I tried. But will try harder tomorrow.



Also, Im starting to like my neighborhood.




Also, Im still sleeping.









5 comments:

  1. what if i won them on PLINKO! on the Price Is Right. would that be acceptable?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie Fox. R. Kelly. NO, that's Jay-Z and he ain't Chicago, there girly. BKLN, stand up.

    P.S. The Birds is my fav Hitchcock. Think about, it's kind of a Zombie moive but with CROWS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed that you've said (via typing) "nao" a number of times in the past few days. Every time, it reminds me of my friend Nao. She's one of the people who would make living in Sapporo extra super awesomely fun. So she'd be like the Sapporo version of you. Get it??!? Because you're both Asian!!!! Just kidding, I'm not THAT close-minded. It's because of that time many years ago when you were but a mere polyp, and shortly after you attached to the sea floor and became a medusa, several new polyps budded off from you and became medusae of their own. Then you all grew up to be beautiful jellyfish, so the cycle could repeat. Then Nao ate one of those jellyfish because Japanese people will eat absolutely anything found under the ocean. Sorry my friend in Sapporo ate one of your family. Anyway, what was the point of this story? I don't know, probably something about Sapporo the beer.

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs