Friday, October 2, 2009

Dignified, We! and A Tad On The Mediocre Side

According to my calculations, I am only 14% sick.
Maybe even less.
This is good news.
It means I was able to tell my bod that I could beat the shit out of this cold and that I would not stand for it any longer.
POWER!
Also, zinc is the bomb.
As a guru, I would recommend,

-COLDEEZE ZINC LOZENGES
-TYLENOL MULTI-SYMPTOM PM/AM
-VITAMIN WATER IN THE DEFENSE VARIETY, SHIT TONS
-SLEEP
-MIND CONTROL
-SOUP FROM THE MET MARKET
-E. MUFFINS WITH HAVARTI AND RED ONJINS

Aw dont be mad cold...
I BEAT YOU!



But seriously folds.
I was nervous.
Because this weekend is Atwater! Not to be mistaken for Carnivale!
And if I missed it I would have been, oh god, hella pissed.

I hope oh lawd do i hope we roll up with this blasting.



Because we are dignified people!

And while youre at it you might as well watch this.



ANYHEWDLES.

It looks like Columbus Josh is the only one racing this year since I havent heard any concrete plans of a kidnapping of a "Brad."
So Bob and Ann Barrans helped me make some shirts for the event.

GOAT NERDSPEED GOAT!



The ink is metallic but the only way youll be able to see it is when the sun hits it at the right angle. This is when the Temple of Doom, the Gates of Hell, Pandora's Box, and the Field of Dreams will open.

Hopefully we'll get it right this weekend.


And some sad news, I havent rode a moped in 4 days.
I really am feeling a void in my life and with Chip being half of Chip its been a little heartbreaking. Ive been struggling to figure it out for a while and with being hormonal 2 weeks ago and super sick this last week, it pretty much felt like the spirit collapsed. Leaving me frightened to ride Chip. However, the other day, when he was so very hard to pedal, to start, I took off his side covers and turned his variator, by hand, and turned it quite a few times, to feel this light grinding. Then it started to lessen. And I hopped up and started him up. SUCCESS! However, he has lost MUCH power since Sacramento, I was at least able to get him home safe. Ive been meaning to drop his engine and fiddle with his guts, but I had to be selfish and sleep off my cold. Sorry Chip. Ill deliver that love soon.


So. Since its been a long time...lets do an update.

HIYA JIHEE HOW YOU FEELIN.

A little mesmorized.


A little antsy.


A little fascinated.


A little curious.


A little hungers.


A little sleepy.


A little achy.


A little inspired.


A little excited.


A little nostalgic.


A little intimidated but almost ready to figure out this mess.



GUESS WHOS EXCITED FOR THE AWFUL HEN?!
CERTAINLY NOT THIS GUY.



more quality blogging soon to come. im sick!






3 comments:

  1. Please don't say "hella". That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COME ON NAO. karl, we live on the west side now. we have to adjust or they'll put us last in line. AND i hear they'll eat our eyes if we dont. HELLA TRUE.

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs