Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumped

One Two Three Four Five Six.



Pocahaunted will be a fun fix.

Saturday was a nice day.
With the midwest-like rains working in our favor and leaving us somewhat dry, we went to a pumpkin patch. Something I hadnt done since I was 6, probs.



Kam Gyold found a friend.



Ann smashed things to bits because they deserved it.



Good girl.

And I hate turkeys and refuse to eat these disgusting creatures.
(OH GOD IM GOING TO YARF)


But still love Tim Reardon.





What are winters like in Scoliosis, WA?



I think the forthcoming lack of sun has me pumped for some winter time BASIC ELECTRONICS FUN TIME. Ill have to take apart solar panels from yard lights and figure out how to hook up gold leds to it with cute little toggle switches. Because sometimes we have to trap the damn sun in a jar and put it up to our faces and remember that the eternal night will not be our eternal day. And that we shouldnt always wear black on the outside because black is how we feel on the inside, Morrissey.

Ill warm your face this winter, thats a promise.





NAO HOP TEW IT!








2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing the fat picture. The only picture of me during our entire pumpkin search. Jerk. In other news it looks like I am wearing little tiny pumpkins in my ear lobe holes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP.
    JUST STOP.
    you are too cute and this was the only picture i had with you misbehavin. so quit it ANN!

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs