Friday, October 23, 2009

Tally Ho!

Guess what Im doing all weekend?



Op Chip and la bête shoppe pour le mariage de Trina feat. Naz.
"Cleaning" and maybe even a meeting of the minds at my place.
The leaves are changing and Linda is back!
Pocahaunted comes alive and practicing my spookytune.
Teepee and hoping for an Atwater! like weekend soon.
Shapeshifting kind of with "Great Stuff."
And staring at that dreamboat cuz it creeps him out to the maxi pad.
And experience what its like to sleep for a long time.
And wishing I could have breakfast with Tom and Jerry.
And remembering how to read.

Hella.



Dance of Joy.
Dance of Joy.
I will bringeth that Yance of Yoy.






1 comment:

  1. The other day during Yogi Berra training we were watching a film and a Balki lookalike was being interviewed SO I LOOKED AROUND and it was clear nobody else thought it looked like him.

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs