Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Magic The Gathering, In My Small Brain

Sometimes something really magical happens to my hair and it makes the rest of the day even more magical, spiritual and aware.



I only wish it would happen every day but then it wouldnt be as spesh.


Also, I wonder how many cats named "Steve" there are in the whole world.
"Stefan" included. Maybe even "Stephanne."


And there, over yonder, between Literary Criticism and oh god Poetry youll find one Sarah Vowell definitely not lurking or looking hungry or ready for an attack. This Sarah Vowell is just waiting.



I had a bit of a hard time listening as I usually listen to her alien voice while laying down and have only read parts of Assasination Vacation while in Chicago's infamous rush hour traffic which is nothing like Rush Hour 1, 2 and/or Three.



Can you hear the words coming out of my mouth ok?!

I wanted to lay down on the commericial carpeting or at least wander off somewhere but still keeping an ear out but the carpeting scared me and I wondered how many dust mites and poo particles and dead skin cells were inbedded in the carpeting and also I didnt want to SRSLY embarrass Natalie. We were on a date. Travis said no kissing. And we didnt. But we did hold hands and ran across two streets. A cop watched us. It was raining. I own a child sized rain coat that does not fit over my breasts.
In the end, I left the reading somewhat satisfied but not jazzed.
But def jazzed for pho with Natalie. We kind of think we came from the same sperm and egg combo. There are minor things that separate us such as she is naturally curly and I am straight and she is white and I am related to Kim Jong Illinois. A few life experiences and skills differ. But all in all we share many many many frigheningly similar things. Call the kettle black, we twins.

So like I have mentioned in other blogge (That's french for "blog") posts, Fautumn/Autall is here and for the city of Seattoe aka Shark Week, WA and the rain poureths down often. Ive noticed that a few of my brothren hate riding in the rain but I refuse to let that stop me. In fact, its only an excuse to dress as the Gorton's fisherman and or others.










Boy oh boy cant wait to shop!


And also, I wish I had more time to work on things.
And I will due time.





Also, I need to invent something as dumb as this:



And make some stupid amounts of money.

So I can buy a strawberry tree. We have one right outside our office!



And of course I had to know what was inside.




OK bie now!







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs