Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Over Yonder I Once Did See Chip n Otto Hatin On Me

And when I can Ill hold his face and remember that I am safe.
Like Whitney to Kevin C.
Aint nobody take his place.



Also, today is the kind of day to stay home and watch Ellen, if its still on.
Also, I think I might be pretty close to caving in, to finally say those words I only shudder to think...I need help. Not halp. Real help.
I dont know what to do about Chip and Otto. And the last person who said theyd help me just put the fucking thing together themselves because they werent patient enough or was anxious or whatever bullshit reason then sent me away with metal shards shooting at me with an "Its your problem now" sendoff. So you see, Ive been a little turned off by asking anyone for help. But at least I know now that there are people who actually do care and want to help people, and not make them feel like fucktards, invalids, ungrateful beasts and/or an irrelevant joke. News flash, I YAM NONE OF THOSE.



So Im going to try, once more. And fiddle with Chips guts.
And head over to the subarbs and tap on Matt Smudge's door.
And slap Ottos new carb.
And just look at things running if they run.


Oh GAD. I really miss you.



And you.



And you.



Und you.



And of course you.



And you.



And you when my boyfriend calls me a liar for telling him I was surrounded by 20 crusty punks on razor scooters.



And totally you.



And I guess everyone else.







and of course...hai mami










No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs