Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fist On Cheek Kind Of Waiting

Im thinking about my next home and when I move into this new home I will listen to the SHIT out of this song.
And yes. I will stay as close to the city as poss.
Afterall. Ill always be more city than country.
And more new wave than medieval.
And more night than day.

People need to listen to more motown and doowop.
Wheres your soul Seattoe?!

Also, I need a new record player and some kick ass speakers.
Also, I will be fiddling with Chip and Otto's guts soon.
Also, I find riding a mountain bike strange, freeing and still questionable.
Also, many people misspell the the abbreviation for et cetera and it kind of drives me a little insane inside.
It's ETC not ECT.

Also, I am excited to spend some time this weekend on a secret project for the Trina feat. Naz wedding which will be on Halloween night. I will be going as the ghost of Pocahontas. Or Ernie of "Bert & Ernie" fame. Or maybe Ill just show up in a bathrobe. Afterall, I shouldnt be ashamed of my scales. Im a grown up now.

Please send your good luck vibeage my way regarding

-new home
-new record player
-guts



Also, I love the SHIT out of fiber optics.






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs