Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blown to Bits, Clown

I may have slept for about an hour last night.
My lungs felt like they were being pumped by hand, tickled, then eventually slapped around and told that it was no good. Coughing excessively is a great way to firm abs but dear lord, give me a break!
At one point in the night all I heard in my mind was this...



and I stared into the mirror, as always, and I stared at my eyeballs and finally honed in my xray eyes to see my lungs my esoph my blood swirling around slowly and watched the air fluttering the fibers in my lungs.
Unfortunately, my xray eyeballs were not working well since I hadnt gotten any proper rest. This is actually something I do a lot. I supposed I'll incorporate this into my visual meditation and no, it doesnt scare the shit out of me, like it does for you.



Usually, the only other fun time to stare into the mirror is when I have consumed mushrooms of the magic variety. It is then when you will find me hosting my own talk show in the bathroom with my guests dust, dust, and dust. Perhaps one day you will join us.




Also, when I find my canvas bag with $ sign, Ill want to watch this on my ceiling but blown up 800%. With that money I could also probably afford a bed made of pudding, not a pudding bed, bed with pudding inside, dummy!




Hence, Blown to Bits, Ass Clown.



Also, I started this blogge, thats French for "blog", at 8am ish and have ended it at now, at 4.24pm.

Goddamn my life is hard.




Happy Birthday MOM.
I hope you like your dumb sweater and your dumb visa gift card.
The least you can do is accept my dumb love of riding fastish mopaaaaaaaads.

Getting Over It With Jihee!







1 comment:

  1. Strange, your music selections on this post are things Naz would totally listen too. It is also funny because he jokes about pudding once in a while too... déjà vu.

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs