Friday, July 31, 2009

Déjà DUMB

I was startled at 223 this morning.
I heard what sounded like pvc pipes being dropped off a truck and shit tons of laughing.
I was scared to go to the window but the curiosity was eating me up inside.
I woke up and damned god under my breath.
I could have been in the middle of the best dream.
Or replaying one of my most favorite stories.
DRATS!
Too late!
A faded green van peeled off into the alley and a trail of laughter was all that was left.
Well, laughter and this:



WHAT THE SHIT?

I rooted around my "desk" for my glasses.
What the HALE was I looking at?!
From where I was looking, with my glasses on it looked like stretched canvas and a blank action sign (!!!!!!!!!! POW! BLAM! KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!).
Visions of me maniacally laughing painting the most epic demented scene kept me from blinking from breathing.
Temptation and mystery consumed me.
What if someone was watching me.
What if my neighbors were watching me.
Id be that girl.
The scavenger.
The hoarder.
The nosey neighbor.
The old lady who calls the cops.
The old lady who was murdered for being too nosey.

And I left.


And I came back.
Feeling like a real jackass.




But SRSLY?

Familiarity waved a warm blanket over my face.
Where am I?
Who's there?

I laid there for a while.
I moved my toes as if in deep grass.
I stepped into the excessive sighers club for a brief moment.
I really miss having a yard.

And in other news, Otto will rise from the grave.
I will try to introduce him to the others.
However, he may come off as arrogant, crass, snobbish, and totally intimidating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs