Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Living In the Style of Wiped Out and Can I Hang?

Currently, my ghost writes m'blogge.

Currently, I might be looking for a cheap m'hotel to sleep in tonight or tomorrow night as it will reach 99 d'grees on Wednesday.
Or maybe I will sleep outside somewhere soft.
Or sleep on your rooftop?
Or on your AIR CON floor?
Thankfully, Ill be indoors watching movies for the next 3 days after work.
BUT THEN WHAT?! OH THE HORROR!

But seriously forks.

2.00am
4.43am
7.01am


I woke up 3 times last night.

The first being woken by a squeaking bicycle tire.
I jumped up from my fed as I thought a ghost was turning the wheels of my centaurian slave, Slave.
I looked out clutching my sheet. A homeless man riding in circles in the parking lot of the Excel Spreadsheet Wall. Sounds came out of his mouth. Nothing pleasant. Possibly almost a meek cry for..........BACONNE.
Someone in my building was cooking a full breakfast at 2am.
Typically, Id be all smiles for breakfast for dinner is always tops.
As is fries. But dont worry Janny, I still like you more than fries.
The scent of baconne and eggs most likely hypnotized his nose (SLEEP!) which then caused him to ride in circles.



I would too you know!


The second time.

The second time I woke up was when I was being raped by a mosquito.
Currently, the mosquito is breathing heavily in the corners of my not as dusty room (Thank you, The Swiffer), swollen with my blood, counting down to his eternal darkness.

Id get up. Shove my sheet into my freezer. Wait a few moments. Then cocoon myself from the mosquito. I cursed the mosquito as I dug my nail into its swollen bite. Mosquito mosquito my summer's plight. I live for my wild summers only to suffer your most evil bite!





The third time I woke was for work.
And I was ready for it.
I was ready to blast down 2nd Ave and get slapped by the cool bay wind.
To slap my eyeballs and make me tear and make my heart beat faster and faster.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENOFEAR.


I am neither here or there, again.
I am staring so long that everything before me has become pixelated.
Why does the sun get so angry.
Where is my raft?
I think its time for an under desk adventure.
But what if I never come out?!
What if I refuse to leave?
Oh What will become of me during the next 3 days of utter doom?!
OH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!






Aaaaaaaaand in more stylish news, would anyone like to do a movie night with me?
Ive always wanted to see Branded To Kill but it was too far down in my Netflox queue.
I mean just look at it.




Oh! Be still mine heart!





Hot damn, I love the movies!





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs