Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh Holy SHITballs.

Um.........



I want!

But seriously forks.
I think Im going to feel all of Otto tonight after work.
I am both nervous and scared.
As I usually am towards everything.

Earlier today I had an exciting moment.
I totally rejetted Chip and cleaned out his cyarb, all by myself and it only took 30 minutes this time!

I dont know if this will make him any faster but at least I know itll be healthier for him.

So for now, Im not sure WHO my date will be to Portland.
Who will be?

The trusty and most forgiving Chip?!


Or the most furious frenchie known to man?




Bee tee dubs.

The motobecane is for lovers.




True story.






1 comment:

  1. If you want to be reliable take the old steady chip. If you want to take the chance of not knowing what the motobecane will do and the possibility of something going wrong as it hasn't been ridden much yet, then take a chance and hope it goes well. I'd typically say you'd want a week of riding on a moped before a rally just to make sure it won't break, or isn't doing anything funny, but that's just me. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs