Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Crash In The Variety of Wiener

Oooooooooooooh where do I begin...


(Allison is a professional diorama picture taker or as most people would call it a diorama photographer. I think we are soulmates.)


We went to Port Townsend this weekend.
50 miles up north and ferry rides.
Then 50 miles back; a ride fueled by rage and chest beating desire to bathe.
Overall, I gave the trip an 8 out of 91.
I could dissect the 8s if you were really interested but SRSLY I refuse to deny the epic force that was The Coast.
Im a tough grader. Its what I do.

However, riding over the Hood Canal was totally radical.
I slowed down to stay behind, NOT because Im the slowest, but to watch everyone ride down the bridge.



Needless to say, I had the last laugh.
I mean. I had an "I live here" moment.

So here I am riding to Port Townsend, WA. (thanks Joel for the phyoto)



There were lots of hills.



Arianna and I laid in the middle of the road one night and we saw a shooting star that lasted a good 5 seconds.



And Travis and I walked back to the camp through a dark and quiet valley during that mysterious hour when differentiating time is so spooky it could have been a pacific northwest 9pm or a most eerie midwestern 4.55am.



I picked up a flattened snake. Its belly was completely iridescent and totally mesmerizing.



Then later these assholes decided to show up.



Then the next day, I was practicing my skidding skillz only to later turn a corner too quickly onto a very choppy gravel road.



I cant decide if it was a low or high side.
Either side, I came out with a hole in my knee and a scraped up arm.
The scrape went over another wound, my Raiders of the Lost Ark scar that I just got a few days ago, where with Travis Tales' direction, I dove under my closing garage door in order to save my keys.

Poo and pee scar no more.
Now its just raw and will probably look a lot cooler than my other first crash.

MOPED CRASH : 1


BIKE CRASH : 1




What wonderous badassery will Otto bring me with a 70cc kit?
What skirt will I be wearing?
What time will it be?
Will I have all my teeth?
Ok now Im scared.
Ive always been afraid of losing my teeth.

But I know who will always be with me.
That silver jewel of a cry ball.



AND IN MORE EXCITING NEWS....

3 comments:

My Fangs