Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cool It Meow.

Wow.
Either the lunar eclipse has sent me and Chip into a dizzying cavalcade of shittyness or I just get all the dumb luck.

I was spaced out, a little, last night, as I rode home.
Chip decided he wasnt going to cooperate.
We ran out of gas. Also, riding on reserve is awesome.
Also, everything was fine but somewhere between the gas station and my dank garage, my gas tube attached to my carb decided it wanted to take a break and remove itself.
Also, my gas tank also decided it wanted a break and detached itself from the frame.
Currently, currently I zip tied the tank to the frame as flush as poss.
Also, I retubed to the carb.
And thats that.
For now.




After a crummy crummy day, an unexpected letter cheered me up.
Ahhh I love the postal service.



Also, where my girls at?



Also, hai baby goat.



Also, Chip's twin.



Also, I think it would be really nice to ride with another Bravo.
But I have yet to find one.
It can be lonely riding stock. But at least Chip hasnt really let me down. YET!

Also, Joe Versus the Volcano is surprisingly good. It was as exciting as Tim Robbins in The Hudsucker Proxy which, now, I must see again and again. If you have a t'vee you'd like to give away I might know someone whod appreciate it. THIS GIRL (Im pointing at me).


I mean come on yall, its Tim Robbins!











No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs