Monday, July 20, 2009

Making It All Go Boom Boom Boom and Gettin Smarter

Its all happening so fast.
Its nearly August.
Portland approacheth.
E.X.C.I.T.E!
Melinda is moving to Portland.
She is my only non-moped friend in Seattoe.
I am starting to understand the importance of these types of friends.
There is also Allison.
And she's moving to Manchester, Angalaaaaand.
Fucker.
Then theres the bits and pieces of my heart scattered everywhere else.
Shitty.


Im having some inner struggles.



These struggles involve things such as work, money, responsibilities (which can all be summed up with one word, CRAPPY) and the things I only want to do, which include things such as:

-makin movies
-makin a dome
-gardenin
-playin the drums
-shoutin
-lovin Chip and Otto, TO DEATH, naturally
-travelin
-writin stories
-huggin it out
-sailin
-dancin around bonfires
-fishin
-campin
-shoppin with Allison
-enterin cookin competitions
-readin
-learnin
-drivin


Just a few examples. Thats all.

I suppose this isnt the place to talk about how unfair life can be and the limited variations of immediate short lived happinesses.

Because this is place to talk about things that are of Bitchin' nature and/or relevant facts.

FACT.
I saw my first ginkgo tree in Skid Marks, WA.
I couldnt believe it. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!
It was a most definite WHAT THE SHIT moment.
Its my most favorite tree you know.
Not because of its elegant fannery, but because it symbolizes everlasting life and an immeasurable past. The immortal quiet that soaks histories and histories. Ah ginkgo you make my heart go boom boom.



* * *


Shhhhhhh! Otto! Il ne parle pas!



Otto rests as his insides had been stripped with acid.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love, just rest now.



In due time mon amour you will be complete.



Lest not forget Dr Doom for all his kind help and all his kind words.



And the miracles of acid. Which oxidizes, ya' know?! Word!?



Things Otto still needs

-Ninja 3 pipe
-11 sprocket
-The Cock Party Pack
-Brake pads
-Shocks
-Headlight
-Chain
-Cables
-Pegs

OH LAWD!


Aaaaaaaaand in more vital news, Chips tank is back on thanks to Naz of Trina feat. Naz, and his impeccable welding job.



Rain and thunder through my heart, Chip.

Side note, I understand that Chip is falling apart slowly. Thats what happens when you ride a 30 year old stock bike at, like, 50mph, at least.
Shit falls off. Im workin on it.
Im working on it real good.



A DOI A DOI A DOI A DOI A DOI



I need some mall time.




GET IN MY MOUTH!




Its going to be hot this week Spandau Ballet, WA.
Be cool.










No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs