Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Its Official!

I am now officially unhappy with my job!
Like, really unhappy.
Like, riding as fast as I can down 6th and ignoring side streets while screaming into my helmet.

I get to soak in everyones bullshit attitudes, with a smile, take constructive criticism as if it were to be told to an unwanted stepchild, and read a torrent of emails that are completely laced with the most evil kind of sarcasm.

Hey Jihee, youre a fucking dumbass.

I get to do all this while I organize their lives and lie to clients whom they just dont feel like talking to and let them stand at my desk and sigh excessively. I can take the shit end of every stick because they lost yet another 5million dollar project.





I need that wild wind to explode right through me now, later, every day, every night.



And its 101 degrees.






2 comments:

  1. Why don't you make a bomb emergency checklist / indicator of a good boss list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. why phil thats a grand idea.
    i will think it over outloud while im driving 'round in thee company yeep.

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs