Wednesday, July 22, 2009

As It Were and Play The Way You Feel It

There is something so fantastic about this photo.



I love this style of life.
To be ultimately fueled by adventure yet to look effortlessly clean and well mannered and serious about the optimal life the best life.
Ah I love it.
I want this life. I want to hold this life so very tightly that my limbs go numb and that my eyes would be shut so tightly that my eyelids would feel like theyd flip inside out.
KIDDING! Kinda.

Also, I am thinking of a place far far away right now.
Usually when this is about to happen, I like to think that Im blindly choosing from a box but Im actually looking with one eye open. And Ill choose this place and ill fantasize about it while staring at an interesting angle or texture or a blank space.
My day dreams are far more active than my night dreams.
I think this mainly has to do with how and where I am dreaming.
Which makes me more anxious about moving in 8 months.



However, I think right now I could be in a number of places.

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.


13.


14.


15.


16.


17.




Where do you go when youre daydreaming?
Im listening, fondly.





9 comments:

  1. The countryside. France. A rooftop garden in Mexico. The river shore. An apple orchard. A berry patch. A barn-made-house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7. is my favorite photo, it's so cute.

    Sometimes I daydream of my grandparents old house on the Flathead lake.

    Where are you possibly going to move in 8 months? You just got here. Is that for real?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh trina of trina feat. naz.
    im going to hopefully move into a house!
    with a yard and a garage and windows and wooden floors and stairs and a porch. in seattle! unless it drowns. seattle, not me.
    phew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outer Space. Or an Earthlike planet with a breathable atmosphere and blue, buxom alien women.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i stayed in #14 for a week or two

    ReplyDelete
  6. I HEAR THAT BROTHER. MOROCCO! And! My ultimate dream is to one day participate in the Paris-Dakar rally, which is now plainly called "Dakar Rally" which I half-heartedly support mainly because I think its dumb that the race in SOUTH AMERICA is called "Dakar Rally." Dummy. Stupid. Wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. last night i had a dream that i was following this girl and we were on a secret mission. we had to land surreptitiously on a beach. to do this we, naturally, had these HUGE beach towels that were covered in sand and attached to a parachute so that when we landed on the beach we were already just laying there hanging out. it was the coolest dream.

    also, i'd like to figure out a way to recreate #7

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs