Monday, May 18, 2009

Totes Bonks

With Mercury being in retrograde, a lot of shits been totes bonks aka totally bonkers.

1. I had my front tire slashed on Friday.



2. I had my bike seat viciously slashed on Friday. They must have really hated my butt.



3. I walked all the way to work (which isn't all that bad really) because there was a fire in the tunnel. However, during the 45 minutes I cried about feeling these:

a. violated
b. thirsty and worried about my level of dehydration
c. needing a serious hug



4. I recieved a thumbs up from Dean and West Seattle Dummy for swapping out my tire all by myself pretty much. They were available in the moral support department and I like that.



5. I discovered unsalted chips.



6. I volunteered at the SIFF office (Seattle International Film Festival) where I forced myself to work away from the other volunteers because there was a red haired/ginger psychopath who made me very very uncomfortable. She apologized for the cooler water being not as cold as it should be.



7. My friend Cindy, who happens to be a Jujitsu champ, beat me up at a bar.



8. I went totally preppy on Sunday for the Bainbridge Island ride. 25 miles of light blue oxford, navy boat shoes, and cutoff denim shorts, of course. Oh yeah and I took my first Washington state ferry ride.



9. During the ride, my pedal snapped off.



10. During the ride, Phil seized hardish.



11. During the ride, I was happy.



12. During the ride, I wanted to go faster and faster.



13. We saw a sea otter that later docked and slipped into the rocks where Arianna and I peed together.



14. Jihee would like to end this by sharing with you that Jihee had a good weekend and that Jihee is ok that Mercury in retrograde is bonks but Jihee will be ok.




And in old news, happy birthday yadam and cant wait for Ash Wednesday.





And in other news, my sister is going to OTIS and I am very proud of her.
Someone should tell her or at least send some serious awesome vibeage.








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs