Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Hate Grown Women With Pig Tails It Makes Me Want To Go On A Murdering Spree

But in other news, I've moved.
I can't show you pictures until Monday because I cant find the cord that attaches my thing to the thing.

And I have no oil, butter, food, pots, plates and cups.

And in news as of last night. GHOST was awesome for the first thirtee minutes then it was an elven nightmare in a japanese time period soap opera.
But still, it must have inspired us because today Akiko has aquired a keyboard and I am going to learn how to install audio jacks into everything and everything.

Here are a few things I would like to insert audio jacks in to:

-Tupperware with springs coming out of it
-A well worn boot
-Coconuts
-Cans
-Gatorade bottle
-The plug of some guy's ear
-Pipes
-Dr. Seuss Hat
-Chip

I cant think right now Im too busy wishing I could go on a ride with Chip.

Its raining.

And I want to work in a neon shop.






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs