Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bumps In Thee Trunk

Hai Y'all!

I like that when you miss me you read my blogges.
After all, I dew it fyor yew.


Look.
Listen are you listening? Just listen to me ok?!

When I was small as in young, not small brain,
I REALLY REALLY wanted to race cars.
Even when I was a little bigger than small but not too big
I still REALLY REALLY wanted to race cars.
Too much so I destroyed my first car, the Volvo station wagon 740 in gold.
I had to put transmission fluid in every other day.
Thats bad Jihee thats bad.
The point is is that there is only one way for me.
Jihee likes to go fast.

But now, being married to Chip, where we've become one and all that shit,
I want to take it further.
But I am afraid of destroying him.
After all, he is a classic.
With identical seasonal allergies.



I am never a cheater I am fair and excited.
But when I run into a 76 Honda XL175 and/or maybe Balenciaga booties,
my head spins.
And I get so dizzy so dizzy!



I mean come on.

(Note: this is a 78 but jesus the one I saw last night was FIIIIIIIILTHY)


Yet with that said, I will alway stay true to Chip.
Last night after Georgestowne we came home to a nice chitchat.

Hi Chip.
How are you feeling.
When I am upstairs I miss you like craze.
Are you cold at night.
Do you need a snack.
Am I good to you or is there room for improvement.
We are soulmates, Chip.

I preciate you boo.


And in other news...
Time to make it happen forever.



And in more important news.
I cry for only panz only.







Je joue avec Vancouver!






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs