Monday, May 11, 2009

Goals Are Good, Still

This weekend, amidst being poor, I accomplished a lot.



I am in a fiber show next month so I have been working on my ghosts taking a stroll in the gardens of the Arctic Circle, if there are any.

Please come and buy my piece.
Its just one and it might be $1000.


Also, I sat myself down to say "Hay now Jihee, it's time for life."



I am going to save up for the Gage Academy of Art.
I am working on a 10 year plan back to England.
I am going to paint my portraits.
I am going to live healthier.
I am going to love the shit out of Chip and take better care of him.
I am going to find a crappy crapped up Motobecane and learn how to fix it and make it Chip's best friend.



I am going to start making movies.
I am going to appreciate the gap in my teeth.
I am going to Japan to buy a bicycle and ride 'round town.
I am going to enter a cooking competition.
I am going to taylor my own navy blazer.
I am going to make a lot of money and one day open the restaurant I have been dreaming about, you know the one the one the one with

-chandeliers everywhere, bras flung up high
-old globes
-old cameras
-marble tables with pretty runners and mini lamps
-old phone
-leather bound reservation book
-old timey cash register
-dark navy wall with kick ass moulding
-herbs in the window

and I'll only serve dinner and close shop at 10pm every night except Sunday and Monday but then I'll close shop at 10pm Tuesday to Saturday so my friends can come and eat a late supper.

And I'll want to serve
-mac und gouda
-sherried whipped potatoed shephards piiiie
-oooh meatloaf
-cherry tomatoes and pickled garlic
-grilled bleu with tomato bisque and pear salad
-roasts
-stews
-game hens
-lemony haricot verts
-homemade ice creeeeeeeeeeeeam

Oh god Its so overwhelming.



* * *

This was a good weekend.

I played 4 square for about 4 hours at Phil's new home in Bai-yard.
It was then when I knew I had to get over my short-comings.
Literally. Because an unregulatory sized 4 square (aka bigger than lyph) is hard for someone of 5'3" stature.
But I did my best.



And now all I have been craving is something crispy and succulent.








And in other news,
I REALLY REALLY want to go fishing.
I miss it.
And when I hear the disappointment in my dad's voice regarding my not fishing
I start to hate myself more and more.

IDIOT.

DUMMY.


Ima gon git outta this FÜNKE, MAAAAAAAAAAN.




WHO WANTS TO GO FASHIN?!






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs