Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Am A Dizzy Cow

The more I think about it the more I know I wont live in Seattle forever.
I love England too much to stay away.



It was the only place in the world I felt more in tune with myself and being so far from it makes me feel like I'm cheating myself of well, myself.

I left my Brick Lane and Primrose Hill and I hate that.




How do you do.
Good day to you.
Young lady.
Young lady.
Quite right.
Quite right.

Quiet Riot? Not Quite (though I think it is the best band name they are not Britons).



Ooooooooooooooooooooh Part-Time Punks and Matthew Collings lectures at the National Gallery regularly.







The Tate (and Modern) and 100 Club.



The love of my life Howard Moon.






Brick Lane and Hackney.



TopShop and Harrod's food emporium and post shops.






Goals are good so I know I will make it back there some day.


Now lets just all cool off a bit.




And in other news.

I miss riding a bicycle and would like to befriend this.







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs