Friday, May 29, 2009

Otto-Matic Mess

Chip has a new friend.
His name is Otto and he comes from France.
Originally.
What we have here is a 1978 Motobecane 50V also known as Le Moped.
Originally.

Otto is a little mean but really its only because people dont understand him.
Also because he cant speaka that Anglish.

Otto, mon ami nouvel!



Obviously, he needs some serious help.
Otto WHY SO SERIOUS?!



I took off everything I could but really I couldnt go on without a socket wrench.

So out of frustration, I pickled cucumbers in rice vinegar and sugar.

Hopefully some day Otto will look as good as he did back then, but better, butter.





I remembered how awesome the camera obscura set up looked at the Vancouver Art Gallery aka VAG and cant wait to turn my tiny big home.
Here, I have flipped the image just because I know how slow your brain works in the morning time.





And in other news,
I am finally wearing my gladiators.


And my brain is still functioning at the rate of aligot.



And I could go on a murdering spree for just one delicious breakfast burr ee toe.
I mean just look at it.









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs