Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Am A Half Breed And I Bought Chopsticks Out of Necessity

Sometimes I forget that I came from this.


Oops I mean this.


But not from them specifically.
I think I am waaaaaaaay lucky for them to make me.

Im talking about coming from this, originally.


But I was actually born in Chicago in 1978.


I guess I needed to make a point to myself.
That even though I forget nearly every day that I am one of them, or rather 50% of each,
I am more like the following things.

-glowing when happy or excited


-a right head tilter


-an Unlovable lover


-interuptive colorer


-a chuckler


-an appreciator


-cat allergist


-curious about shapeshifting


-adventurer


-a team player


-a movie lover


-sweet granny lover


-a gun enthusiast


-a never forgetter of big time things


-a mashery of word lover


-an anemone fan


-a tim reardon dreamer


-a nostalgic sucker









Lets not forget the lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs