Friday, February 27, 2009

"Things I Like" and "Arts"

Things I like a lot:

-Pizza
-Painting triangles, lines and most quadrilateral shapes
-Soft things
-Google Maps

-JB + KG


-Edward Hopper


-William Hogarth

aka first belle and sebastien promo photo

-Tom Friedman


-Hiraki Sawa


-David Shrigley


-Christian Marclay


-Lost




-Graph Paper


-Peter Vogel


-Loons


-Napping in tubs.
When my sister was born I was confused and sad. I didnt understand what was happening. So when she came home from the hospital she napped a lot with my mom, which was something I used to do EXCUSIVELY. So when she said she was too tired to play with me or too busy with my sister to just nap, I started to nap in the tub sans water. And I liked it. A lot. From that point on I was found laying in the tub many times. It made my parents sad but I liked it. It was cool and felt like a cave.




To be continued...








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs