Friday, February 20, 2009

Double Bergamont and/or I’ll Buy That For a Dollar.

Last night proved that the cosmos are not “hatin” but thumbs upping me.
I met Phil from Seattle Mopeds.
He owns many bikes and he will be selling, hopefully, one of his.
It’s a 78 Vespa Bravo.
It’s blue.
I test ride on Saturday, tomorrow.

Kind of a babe!
What will I call it?



Keep in mind I like to reserve people names for pets.
Such as.
-Pam
-George
-Walker Texas


Needless to say I had the last laugh and/or I am feeling many things.
Such as.

-Power.


-Airy.


-Spooky Scary.


-Intuitive.


-Lovable.


-Righteous.


-Crab Crawly. I just want to eat crabs.



-True.


-Nostalgic.


-Nervous about finding a new doctor because no one will ever replace my Dr. Franke.


-Familiar.


-Excited.


-Shag! The Movie-like.


-Hungry.


-Anything on Fries-like.


-Loyal.


-Royal.


-United.


-Happy they made me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs