Monday, February 16, 2009

I Think I Am Doing Just Fine

First and foremost, HIE.

I live in Seattle now.
I left the thick of it to live and breathe.

To dance now.
I am remembering myself.
Hello old friend.
I am hi-fiving you oh spirit come spirit lets dine.

Its just me now.
And I am doing just fine.
Yet there is too much time to think.
And thats never a good thing.

So I have devised a way to keep you all informed of the facts and of the facts of bitchin nature.
Its called a blog or as Id like to call it, blogge.

Here, Bitchin and/or Facts.


-We are still friends.



-There was a good time. They are still good people.


-I am starting over in a new town but I feel weird. A friend once moved here on a whim. She went back because she was too lonely. I dont think that will happen to me. Not without a face.



-My new job starts in 2 days. I am nervous and excited and scared and hungry.


-I live with 2 cats. Normally I would be

But I guess its ok.


-I am not there but I am still there.


-I want a party.


-When I was younger I thought Madonna and I were connected via our above the lip beautymark. I was wrong because I would never let my arms get veiny. Id keep em cool.
Cool it now Madonna.


-Gena Rowlands is where its at.


-Public transportation in Seattle sucks ass. Kind of.



-Seattle has lots of babes. And they are not too shy to smile, wink or say HAI.


-But Im shy. This is true.


-I did meet someone. Disappointed x 2.


-I will buy a moped soon.


-Then Ill have all the power I need.


-And ride to Vancouver.


-There will be best days.


-There will be hard days.


-There will be camping days.


-And I will make work clothes fun.



-And live in the light once again.













No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs