Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bliggety Blogge, Yall.

It's 8pm.
I could be getting ready to watch LOST and dreaming about (fig. 1)

(LEAN POCKETS)

but our television (is no friend of mine) does not have channels.
It only has movie time.

So I officially live here now.
I got the remains (of the day lunch box) just yesterday.
Seattle is beautiful.
And I only wish I could share it with you.
But youre there I am here.
Its ok. We will find a way.

Last night I dreamt that someone was spooning me in a spoon costume.
It was a happy dream.
He had a funny laugh and was good at impressions.

Today was my first day at work.
It was a good day.
I found a sweet photo of a Motobecane Moby that I gladly displayed on my desktop for all the world to see.
I think its going to be ok.

Ok, now onto Bitchin' and/or Facts.


-Work can be fun. If I keep saying it it will be true.



-Gangs are scarce.



-I still want to be a hygienist.



-I miss dancing.



-I feel like theres something missing in my life.



-I love breakfast foods.



-I love surprises.



-I get cold easily.



-I could really use some rocking right about now.



-I miss excessive giggling.



-Cant wait to start playing music.



-We can be winners.





You are missed.





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs