Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Brand Loyalty and/or Not Being Chicken

I am brand loyal to a few things.
Here they are.

-Baked Ruffles in the "original" flavor.
-Kettle Chips in the "Salt and Vinegar" variety.
-Volvo vehicles.
-Aveda's Control Paste.
-Almay's 16 hour Eyeliner
-Benefit's She-Laq
-Brummel and Brown's Yogurt Butter.
-Lean Pockets.
-Trojan Lubricated.
-Apple.
-Red Bicyclette in the variety of "Syrah"
-The Criterion Collection.
-Winston colors.
-Pilot P-500 Extra Fine in "Black".
-Martha Stewart.
-The Emile Henry Butter Pot.
-Colgate Total with Whitening Paste.
-Factory Records.
-Taschen.


I am also brand loyal to a handful of you.

Youre missed.
Especially now when all I want is to see a friendly face.

I am experiencing youtube induced insomnia.








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs