Monday, February 23, 2009

Gad Marn and/or Googly Eyes

I like my job.
I have never been a morning person until now.
I like that I get to work at 7.45.
I like that I wait for the bus at 6.55.
I like that for the last 4 mornings the babe nurse/doctor aka burse/boctor sits next to me opposite the aisle. I know this because of his dishevled look and oh yeah his scrubs.
I like that I get complimented on my scarf.
I like that some of the people I work with are goofy and are not shy to run in circles (which is something I LOVE... WELL running in circles and doing GOOGLY EYES which is placing your hands on each side of face, fingers closest to temples and moving eyes back and forth. This signifies madness, mild dementia, cukoo birds, felix the cat clock with the wagging tail, and/or whatever my mom says which usually makes me nuts).
I am unusally chipper and excited.
I have switched to Earl Grey because there is no Vivace Coffee near me and I think Vivace may be the only coffee I will drink from now on for I like being spoiled.

Everything is looking up up thumbs up.




And in other news, I am very into wearing head scarves.




And in other news.
I am the proud owner of a '78 Vespa Bravo.
It is blue.
There are many things I like that are blue such as:

-my boat shoes
-ian curtis' favorite color
-blue pools
-mouthwash in the peppermint variety which only then reminds me of "this is peppermint"
-the blue in ba ba blue cheese
-the blue before the black eyes
-the blue line in zip lock baggies
-blue velvet
-blue hawaii
-robin's egg blue YUM
-blue peeps
-blue gum
-blue hands after having hand squeezed really hyard

and of course

-blue oyster cult.


Note: Windshield. When I went for a test ride (all the way to Discovery Park!) I felt like the windshield was obstructing my true relationship to the wind. So I told him to remove it as I felt like a wiener riding around with it.

Also, Phil is cool and I am so happy he chose me to own his babe of a bike.




I get the bike in 2 weeks.




And for good measure....





GRODE!!!!







I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE I GOT A BIKE!!!!!


WHEE!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs