Friday, November 13, 2009

Skills As Good As Mariah

SUP!
CHECK OUT MY MAD SKILLS!



In the Korean fud dept!
I mean, usually, when I want to show someone how much I care, Ill cook them a roast. A long and patient process for the ones I love. But when that person loves animals too much not to eat them (I KNOW HOW BIZARRE TO LOVE ANIMALS TO BITS N PIECES AND NOT WANT TO PUT THEM INSIDE YOU), you have to figure things out. And I think I did ok. Im learnin.

kong nah mul


fried tofu! almost like fried chicken pieces!


bokumbap aka kimchi fried rice with no spam, pork, bacon, chicken, beef, eyeballs, or ham. And no, Korns do NOT eat dog or cat.


Even Travis was shocked that he liked it.


HAY MA! Ya happy NAO?! Your do-ta is all grown up and learnin how to be Korn.
You alright I learned it from watching you!




SUCCESS.



Earlier that day, we tested out our Advice Booth.


We only had 2 costumers.



We'll be putting up our booth sometime this Winter so please continue to suffer and lock it all up inside you and bring them to us when we are ready for you.



T.A.S.T.E.E.





Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand in better gnus, Chip will be out n about this weekend.
RISE! RISE! RIIIIIIIIIISE!


And lookin' for adventure and whatever comes our way.



HOLLER IF YOURE WITH ME.




HI RON!







3 comments:

  1. HAO DARE YEW I AM NOT PRECIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL FOODS AND WHERE ARE YOUR BOWLS FROM THE BIG ONES THE BIG ONES I WANT. XOKAG

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs