Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Horrifying Splendor and Oh My Gaad We Did It

Holy bonkers.
Halloween weekend was the bomb pop.
Bachelorette party, shop beast, Pocahauted and the wedding.
How I pulled it off is beyond me.
Actually, luck came to the rescue in the form of Santa.



But lets back it up a bit.

Friday was Trina's bachelorette party.
NAO I had never planned such a party esp in a town still new to me.
So with the HALP of Ann Barrans, we were able to devise a most successful B Party.
No there were no limos no male strippers or streaking or flashing.
No midnight run to Mexico or peyote induced firepit dancing.
No shoplifting no pickpocketing no car keying and no baby snatching.
It was just dinner, desserts, drinks and dancing.
We kept it real.
Real chill.
Even with a 4ft peen.





And sexy cops.



And some dance offs.



And getting locked up in the trunk.
Whos that?



Oh its me.



While the guys were out crashing parties, rearranging signs and punching each other in the face along the beach, we gals got home at a respectable hour. Big day ahead.
And SHEEEEEESH! GOOD THING!
Because Pocahaunted was finally done.





And the beast was nearly done.



Until I locked myself out. DUMMY! But if Travis wasnt there I would have froze and would have faced a most awkward moment with a neighbor. NO NEIGHBOR WHOM I JUST MET THAT DAY I DO NOT WANT TO WATCH TEEVEE IN YOUR STUDIO APT!

But thankfully, Santa helped me put everything together and he lent me his eyeball.





And of course. These helped too.



And so the wedding arrived and we all became retarded children.
And what a spendid night it was.


















And in news from the "delightful" dept...
Chip is almost there.





♥∞³








8 comments:

  1. I've never seen my snaggle so snaggly. I quite like it. I'm glad Santa was there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS TO SNAGGLE AND THANKS TO SANTA INFINITE THIRDS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you're welcome, Jee Juu: Director of the Delightful Department. Best Halloween in a good long while. Do you think the Shop Monster is still up there? You should nab it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brad told me someone tore it down that night, it was in multiple pieces when i went over to clean up on Sunday. I think some of it may have been tossed, I'm not sure what Brad did with it.

    And btw ladies, thanks for the evening out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was surprised how swiftly and gracefully you hopped in that trunk, Kam. As if you've been shoved into them before...

    Also, the monster meeting ultimate destruction is kind of like a bizarre and bitter poetry. Party time, excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the monster was amazing. i'm glad i saw it before it met it's ultimate demise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. man, what?! sad that i missed out on all that!
    -allison, not ian

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs