Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Love Most Animals and Korns

My friend JANNY is a vegan.
She is also as demented as I am.
Perhaps more.
Id post a photo of her Im going to see her soon so Ill do it when I get back. She likes to send me photos of herself. Unflattering and frightening is what she aims for and nails it every time.

But this will have to do, Pig.



ANYHEWDLES...

I wont be eating Thanksgiving turkey or regular err day turkey this year or maybe forEVAR.




I have a new friend named "Hawthorne" thanks to Janny.
Thankfully, I got the "Easy going and Thoughtful" one.
I dont need another obnoxious ape shit bird in my life.

I MEAN I was already convinced with this asshole.
So think Im done with turkey forever.



I mean LOOK AT IT!



Who in their right mind would want to eat THAT! KURT?! NAH DONT THINK SO!

And in other news.

Im missing the SHIT out of Korea.





























1 comment:

  1. "Stand-in Jenny" has lovely skin and very healthy gums. I feel the need to remark on this because I had to deal with someone on the bus with the COMPLETE OPPOSITE. This experience almost melted my face into a scrotum-puddle much like that turkey. (Not Hawthorn...he looks respectable.)

    Speaking of puddles...I really like the amorphous gobs of twinkle-lights. What's it called?

    Let's jam on a hot pot soon or just one of those ka-junga sized bags of korean bargain cereal.

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs