Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sucks

LIIIIIIIIIIKE
OH MY GOD
NO WAY
SHUT UP
LIKE AWESOME
LIKE WOW
LIKE TOTALLY KNOCK ME OUT
I SAID
FOR SURE
ALRIGHT

I forgot the rest because I dont care.
I am in a lot of pain.
The area between my shoulder blades.
Note: fig. 1




I have researched this.
Extensively.
And one thing one word was repeated.
Extensively.

STRESS.


I did not sleep wrong my entire bed is made of foam.
My head was not burrowed into a strange posish.
My pillow too is made of foam!
I lay in foam for 6 hours!
I am contoured I am cradled!


And when the pain began I was thinking of just one thing.
The stress of _________________________.
That's right.
The source of pain comes from that.

And Im gonna go.
Closer to living and breathing.
Far from fear.


Isnt that right little bear?







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs