Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bangin Bangers n Mashery

Whats bitchin is the fact that in 9 days I will be with moped.
I am still thinking of names.
I like Buddy.
I also like His Mom In a Wheelchair.
I also like eating new foods.
I also like bloody marys with lots of things in them.
Such as
-pickled carrots
-pickled asparagus
-pickled mushrooms
-pickled garlic
-pickled brussels sprout
-pickled beet
-pickled pearl onyonne
-ickle me pickle me tickle me too went on a ride in a flying shoe


I also like blowing the morning shit out of my butt-hole(to be said like Danny McBride in Pineapple Express. If not seen please view clip below).


I also wish there was a way to place syllables on octaves.
I also love that I grew up with Shel Silverstein and weird fairy/faerie tales.
I also love my too early exposure to the intro to Mystery!.


I also listen to this song every morning on the bus.


I also listen to this song every morning on the bus.


I also love cooking for a good crowd.
I also find making new friends easy, frightening, and fun.
I also think yogurt/yoghurt is so yums in my tums.
I also love the idea that I will be living alone again.
I also love that I can appreciate good knives and pots und pans.
I also love that I have a great friend named Dirt who picks out the best Vampire, Walrus, Cards, Kitchen Timer, Dictionary, Valentines, Calypso Wig.
I am also remembering a time that happy time long ago when I found myself more in tune.
All right out of sight.













The blood of life DIANA RIGG!!!!





















NoteC. Walken's hand.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs