Thursday, March 26, 2009

Love Love Love In My Bun Bun Bun

I love Pulp.



Maybe even more than



But there are too many things I love.
Such as
-Head bopping
-Tapping
-Alan Partridge
-
-Trying to out-do Stephen Morris on my lunch break
-Chip, my moped
-The Earl Grey
-My dad's ramen noodles which usually has
-Spam
-An egg or two
-Green onions
-A hot pepper
-Red pepper flakes
-Kim chee
-Encased meats if he's got'em
-Sticky rice cakes if they're avail
-Cheese
-Children Crying

-Lost
-Hugging Hard
-Rodarte
-
-Matthew Collings
-Fresh Roses
-
and

-Plantain Sandwiches
-
-Double Feature Hitchcocks
-Hotels

But I also love music.
With my mom being an opera singer, my dad being a Messiahs 'n' such fan and conductor, and my cousin Tom who let me be the slide in his guitar jammerthorn, and my other cousin Hyun Joon who would tell me in 7th grade that Chick Corea and Pink Floyd may change my life if i was smart enough. Jazz Fusion Jiya. Jazz Fusion!

And I love these in that fist beating chest kind of way.




















































I cant go on.
For now.


LOVE.





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs