Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oh Rapture!

I went on a date by myself last night.
To see THESE ARE POWERS.
They are so good.
I wish they were giants so they could squash me over and over and over again.
Chit chatting with Bill ran a stream of cut-out faces.
Yadam
Jeff
Eddie
Andy
Kristonne
Killer Whales and Chandos, exclusively
Tim's mom in a wheelchair.

The Chicago I miss is the Chicago I am not in.
The Chicago I miss is the one where everyone moves on grows daily, hopefully, and makes new friends find new loves buy new shoes and eats something tasty.

I wont look back in anger when I think of you.
Your memory always delivers a divine time.






Anna introduced me to Akiko.
Akiko introduced me to Anonda.


AAA

A-Team


I made 2 new friends last night.

Jihee = good but could be better.
Due to financial reasons moped in 2 weeks.
LAYAWAY?!


I am going to list now.



Here are songs I would like to cover.


















omg THE RONETTES!!!!!!!!!!
I want to be in a duwop band hello anyone?!


DUH!


I cant think of anything else FUTURE ISLANDS is coming to Seattle I am SO SO SO EXCITE!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs