Friday, March 6, 2009

Deeply Into The Side Pony

Today I have a severe case of the dancing feet.
I feel like dancing and dancing and dancing.
Dancing as if Im falling into a deep whirlwind of chest beating soul.
And/or a cave with lots of ribbons dangling from the top.
To tunes that make me raise my arms up so high that i have to clap.
Clap it out Jihee just clap it because it feels so good to feel everything beating.
I want to clap it out and sweat it out and love life brutally and desperately.
And shout with you and become invincible and so want to be consumed by LYPH that you cant help but clench those fists and howl and howl and howl and howl.
I want that life.
I want to only live that kind of life.
And if I am doing it alone just know I am holding my hand like so
So its like Im holding your hand up so high.
Hug it out.
Jump it out.
Clap it out.
Shout it out.

Because when you think about it, we live here.






* * *



Remember that time I got my bangs curled?




Well I am missing it something fierce as well as having a pony filled with curls.





But I am deeply rocking the side pony and I am very ok with that.



BOOP!








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fangs