Monday, November 1, 2010

My Very Talented Frands

Lets go back a few days. A recap as what some people would say.
But first, why is people spelled like so?
Also, do you find it frightening how talented some people are? I am frightened all the time.



Travis’ pal Davey came to town. We watched him dance with his bass, not bass.



Then all 13 of us watched Travis eat his Unicorn dog.



Then all of a sudden it was the day before Hallowhee and I was like SHIT DUMB FUCK ASS COCK JERK CHEESE STRUDEL.
I wanted to be a venus fly trap with my head lodged in its throat but foam these days are more expensive than jewels.
So I had to come up with something fast or suffer total humiliation.
Hamster in a ball, hamster in 5th dimension, Jihee in a dumb hat with old blood and a dumb thing made out of straws.
Whatever I was, it was good enough to maintain my safety zone. I am a very private person. HOW DID YOU FIND ME HERE?!
Hallowhee was actually a shit ton of fun, even tho it was small and we got kicked out of the first party for not bringing the host a virgin/cocaine.
So we partied in Adams garage because that is what we do.
Here is a photo of Adam. He was electrocuted.



Bob didn’t get a chance to dress up but I guess he didn’t really need to.



Kurggle cut himself a unibrow.



Murtt Smargth finally came out.



I was not allergic to Trina which makes her THE BEST CAT IN THE WORLD.



I met Kay. CMWHYKAY!



The Treats taco came out all the way from Treatland!



Ann was of course THE CUTEST GIRL IN THE WORLD.



Naz was a mechanical wizard. And gay too.



The K-mos came as armed NRA members.



NerdSpeed dropped by for a smidge.



And of course, Travis, as the most handsome pizza zombie pizza I had ever seen.
Juuuuuuuuuuust look at em. BE STILL MY HEART.



And the night continued on in its most humble r’tarded sweetness.













WE T3.








1 comment:

  1. Travis with the hat and dayglo yellow glasses made my day. I'm super jealous!

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs