Wednesday, November 10, 2010

We Are So Fragile/Gaseous

We had a Harry Potter marathon just recently.
And to my surprise, everyone lasted those bloody elf/bluh eyy alf 15 hours.
Mainly with the halp of 70+ beers, weed smoke, lots of weird snax, and breakfast tacos for dinner (ID LIKE TO THINK IT HALPED CUZ I MADE IT).
And even amongst all the gas and Bob complaining the entire time, yet still refusing to leave, we had the best time. We really did.





PBR + STRAWS!

“Hay Gurt, want to know how my fart feels? On your butt?”



“Sure!”



Travis trying to identify the ingredients of The Farts.



Ann has a hairy tongue.



My roommates know too much.




+ + +


And now, I think you should all know, that the reason why my blogging has been so scarce and crappy is because I am currently very unhappy and miserable.
Could I be depressed? It could be possible.
How can I meet your expectations when Im hating life 9 hours a day? 5 days a week!
I feel trapped at my job and since the beginning, has changed me.
And for that, Im sorry. Im sorry Ive turned into an emotional anti-social weirdo.
Soon Ill scheme a master plan to get fired and get unemployment.
Soon Ill find something happier, healthier, funnier and always exciting.
Soon Ill find a better reason to get out of bed, besides money.
And soon I will spin far more quality blogges that intrigue, nay!
Spew milk from your mouse.
Corporate is poison. I am drowning.
Hug me hard when the lifes gone from my eyeballs.
And make things with me.






So if youre missing me, just know Im missing you more.






1 comment:

  1. HAY YOU! BE HAPPY! :) Would a custom cuperteenz shirt make you smile on the inside and out?

    ReplyDelete

My Fangs